About Chiropractic Care
It’s not just for Back Pain!
Chiropractic is a mode of healthcare which focuses on the proper function of the framework of your body; the muscles, joints and bones (the musculoskeletal system). The majority of problems seen by a chiropractor are caused by a lack of normal movement of these structures, due to stresses on our bodies from daily underuse, overuse and misuse. This can lead to irritation or impediment of the nervous system; often causing pain and other symptoms. Since your nerves carry signals for pain, sensation, muscle contraction and lots of other things, these problems may manifest in different ways; not just back pain.
About Chiropractic: Common Conditions
Chiropractic care is suitable for treating many conditions, including but not limited to:
- Low back pain.
- Mid or Upper back pain.
- Acute or chronic back pain.
- Neck pain (including whiplash)
- Certain headaches (e.g. migraines)
- Extremity problems (such as shoulder pain and tennis elbow)
- Arthritis (e.g. knee or hip osteoarthritis)
- Accidents and falls
- Prevention of injury
- And so much more…
Relief Chiropractic: 3 Phases of Care
We believe that understanding chiropractic shouldn’t be complicated, which is why Relief Chiropractic uses a unique 3 phase system in order to let you know exactly where you are in your healing process. To learn more about this and what else to expect from the treatment process, visit the follow-up visits section.
Relief Chiropractic: What Else Makes It Different?
- Gentle and effective chiropractic techniques, making treatments more comfortable to receive. Find out more…
- More affordable chiropractic care, meaning you can get the treatments you deserve. Find out more…
- Ensuring you understand the process of chiropractic care and the goals you can achieve. Find out more…
Still Unsure About a Visit to a Cambridge Chiropractor?
If you live near Cambridge and have pain or other symptoms, or if you want to improve the function of your body, chiropractic is a safe and very effective solution. If you are unsure whether chiropractic care is right for you, then you should consider booking either a first visit or a FREE spine check. During this time, the process of chiropractic care will be explained fully. There is no obligation to continue with the visits. To book, please call 01223 459240, book online or contact us.