FREE Spine Checks
What Is a Spine Check?
A spine check is quite simply a FREE 15 minute assessment of your joints and muscles to see whether chiropractic might be suitable for you.
What Are the Trends?
- 9/10 of the problems we see are driven by bad habits.
- 5/10 of the problems we see are more specifically caused by poor work postures.
- Only about 1/10 of the problems we see are caused by accidents, falls, or something else.
But What If I Don’t Have a Problem?
Often, people wait until they have painful problems (like back pain or migraines) before they consult a chiropractor. That’s completely up to you!
However, at Relief chiropractic, we believe that health is more than the absence of pain. With a spine check, a chiropractor will be able to spot these potential issues before they start to hurt. Also, you will be given some constructive and useful advice on how to proceed. To us, prevention is better than cure.
What Else Should I Know?
- Spine checks are FREE and there’s no obligation to have future visits.
- Spine checks take about 15 minutes per person.
- You will be fully clothed during your check and leave with some useful advice.
How To Book a Spine Check
If you are interested, please feel free to contact us to book a time on 01223 459240 or visit the contact page to arrange an appointment. Also, please consider booking spine checks for your friends and family as they can all benefit!